Forms to Apply for a Grant
Here is the Grant Application Form (in microsoft word format that you can download and type into)
Here is the Grant Feedback Form to return to us after you’ve used the grant to give us some feedback.
If you want to handwrite your application then you can use this Grant Application Form (in pdf format that you can download, print and write onto and which is available to collect, if you cannot print, from the Parish Office)
The Gorge Parish Council will consider applications for grants from Organisations and Groups carrying on activities for the benefit of the residents of The Gorge.
You can see a list of grants awarded this year here.
To qualify for an award the applicant must be able to demonstrate that any funding from The Gorge Parish Council will benefit the residents of the Parish.
Grant applications will be dealt with by the Full Council.
In determining the validity of an application, the council will refer to the following conditions:
- To qualify for an award the applicant must be able to demonstrate that any funding from The Gorge Parish Council will benefit the residents of the Parish.
- Grants will not be awarded to individuals.
- Funding will not be given to cover retrospective activity or financial expense.
- Acknowledgement of the financial support received from the Gorge Parish Council is required on documentation and any other promotional literature on other media. To not do so may mean funding being withdrawn.
- Additional applications within a 12-month period will not normally be considered, although exceptions may be considered.
- The award must be used for the purpose for which the application was made.
- If the group is unable to use the award for the stated purpose, all monies must be returned to The Gorge Parish Council within 12 months of receipt.
- All awards must be properly accounted for when the project has concluded (and, in any event, within 12 months of the date of receiving the Grant). Please note that if The Gorge Parish Council is not satisfied with the expenditure and its arrangements, they reserve the right to request a refund of the monies awarded.
- Evidence of how the residents of The Gorge were benefited must be sent to The Gorge Parish Council when the project has concluded (and, in any event, within 12 months of the date of receiving the Grant). This may be in the form of a presentation, or a photograph/article for the Gorge Gazette or parish website.
- Completion of the Grants Feedback Form.
- Any Organisation or Group that benefits the residents of the Parish, with the following proviso:
The Gorge Parish Council will not fund activities that it considers to be the responsibility of a Statutory Authority and will not fund or support the activities of political organisations.