Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting/Electors meeting for The Gorge Parish Council to be held on Thursday 4th May 2017 at 7pm
Refreshments will be available from 6.30pm with Councillors
Venue: Coalbrookdale and Ironbridge Community Hall
Wellington Road, Coalbrookdale. TF8 7DX
All residents of The Gorge are welcome to attend this meeting. It is your chance to ask questions of the Parish Council and raise issues of concern within the Parish.
2. Matthew Powell, Highways Team, Telford & Wrekin Council will present his department’s findings on speed surveys and traffic calming measures.
3. Presentation by Cllr Angela McClements on Civil Parking Enforcement in the Parish
4. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th May 2016
5. Annual Report Chair of The Parish Council
Councillor Heather Oldershaw
6. Financial Report – Clerk Gavin Patience
7. Electors’ Questions
Cllr Heather Oldershaw